Daws Heath Evangelical Church is situated in the heart of the semi rural village of Daws Heath, in between Thundersley and Hadleigh in South East Essex. The present building was open for worship in 1976 but Christians have been meeting in this area to worship God since 1851.

We exist to glorify God by worshipping Him together, living our lives according to His word the Bible and making Him known to others by proclaiming the good news to others that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners. We call ourselves reformed because we believe in the great truths proclaimed by the protestant reformers.